RISK AND SAFETY SERVICES
We focus on an aggressive approach to lower your worker's compensation costs by performing comprehensive safety inspections, providing light duty return-to-work programs, fast claims reporting, as well as directing care to qualified providers. Providing a safe work environment is crucial to an efficient and productive business.
1. Ongoing Communication of Safety and Health Information
We will use all practical means to provide its employees with up-to-date safety and health information. This information shall include, but is no limited to:
- Safety and Health Policies
- Safety, Health Rules and Regulations, and New Work Procedures
2. Encouraging Employees to Share Safety and Health Concerns
Employees are encouraged to share safety and health ideas, information, and concerns with company agreement. All communication will be given prompt and serious attention. As part of this commitment, we will pledges not to discriminate or take any type of disciplinary action against employees who express their safety concerns.
3. Enforcement, Disciplinary Policies and Procedures
We cannot and will not tolerate unsafe act by our employees. Personnel are expected to comply with all company safety and health policies and rules. Employees failing to perform their jobs according to company regulations will be subject to appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment
4. Management Commitment to Safety and Health
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all of our employees. We pledge to make the elimination and control of safety and health risks a priority in all company plans and budgets. We will comply with all CAL/OSHA, GMP Standards, -IACCP Programs and other safety and health rules and regulations that apply to this company and the type of work it performs.
5. Employee Responsibility for Safety and Health
We recognize our responsibility to create a safe and healthy workplace for our employees. We strongly urge our individual employees to share this responsibility, specifically:
- Employees are responsible for the safe operation of all company equipment, machinery, tools, vehicles, and other property in charge.
- Employees must immediately report any unsafe or hazardous workplace condition to their supervisor. Supervisors shall investigate and take the necessary steps to correct the situation as soon as possible. Each case will be documented and reviewed by the safety officer.
- Employee must wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required. The personal protective equipment shall be provided and maintained by the company of the employee. It is the responsibility of the employee to return to the worn safety gear to the supervisor in order to have it replaced. Failure to wear the required equipment is cause for disciplinary action.
- Employees must immediately report all accidents, injuries, exposures, and all "near misses", no matter how small, to their supervisor.